Foreign policy will be one of the main issues in the next election. Embassy, Canada’s Foreign Policy Newsweekly, is one of the sources we use to stay informed.
The word research derives from Middle French; its literal meaning is ‘to investigate thoroughly’.
(please visit Wikipedia for more details)
- An Investigator is like a good truffle pig. A truffle is a subterranean fungus, highly valued in cookery and confectionery. Pigs are used to locate the elusive truffle.
- A good truffle pig has a good nose for what it is looking for, just like a good Investigator.
- A lot of training goes into making a good truffle pig, just like a good Investigator.
- A good truffle pig is persistent, and so is a good Investigator.
- A good truffle pig doesn’t mind mucking about and getting dirty, just like a good Investigator.